Frequently Asked Questions
How to access to the creation tool?
First things first… How to get started?
Click on the “Start creating” button on the homepage or in the menu, or on the icon that represents a brush on the top bar.
> What can you do in the creation tool?
The creation tool is divided into two parts: left part is for the preview of your fabric, right part is for the settings, options, and information.
Once in there, you will be able to do the following:
• Uploading a design [lien vers section FAQ ‘Using the app’ > ‘How to upload a file?’] or choose on from our public gallery [lien vers la section FAQ ‘Using the app’ > ‘How to order a fabric with a design from the public gallery’].
• Determining the repeat option [lien vers la section FAQ ‘Using the app’ > ‘What are the repeat options?’] of the design on the fabric.
• Setting up the size of the design on the fabric
• Setting up the size of the fabric [lien vers la section FAQ ‘Using the app’ > ‘What size should I order for my project?’]
• Choosing the type of fabric [lien vers la section FAQ ‘Using the app’ > ‘What fabric should I order for my project?] you would like to order
• Adding the fabric to your cart when you’re satisfied with what you see. The tax-included price is also displayed, so there’s no surprise during the check-out. Just bear in mind that you also have to add the delivery costs [lien vers la section FAQ ‘Ordering’ > ‘My shipping’], which can vary depending of your location.
• Creating another custom fabric before completing your order.
> How to upload a file?
You have that great design that you would like to be printed on your fabric? Awesome! Here’s how to do:
1. Go to the creation tool [lien vers section FAQ ‘Using the app’ > ‘How to access to the creation tool?’].
2. Once you’re in the creation tool, click on the space that says “Click or drop your file here to upload it”. It will open the folders on your computer. Go to the right folder on your computer, select your design, and click on “open”. Or if you have your folder already opened, you can simply drag and drop your image from the folder to the creation tool, as the sign suggested.
How to place an order?
1. Go to the creation tool
2. Upload your awesome design (click on the cloud to open a file, or drag and drop it) or choose one from our common library.
3. Place your design the way you wish to, choose the ideal fabric and the quantity you desire to order. You will see how your fabric will look like on the left panel. If you’re satisfied with what you see, confirm your choice and add it to your cart.
4. Enter your delivery and billing information. Don’t forget to enter also any promotion code that you might have!
5. Make a last check on your order to see if everything matches your desires and choose your payment method and enter your payment information
6. Click on confirm!
Is it mandatory to create an account?
Short answer: yes.
Detailed answer: we know, creating an account is not the funniest thing to do ever, but what if we had problem printing your fabric, or your order never arrived, or you want to make a change on your order, or …? Creating an account allows us to offer you a greater and faster customer service. It’s our job to prevent any issue to happen, and all we ask in return, is that you sign in, so we can assist you in a much smoother way. And of course, you can be sure there won’t be any spam. We hate spams too, as any normal human being.
Besides, when you want to order a new fabric, having an account makes the whole order process way faster and more convenient, since you don’t have to re-enter your information! Moreover, you will be able to take full advantage of all the possible ways to have discounts [lien vers la section FAQ ‘Orderding’ > ‘Do you offer discount?’] (because buying a fabric is nice, but buying it for cheaper is sweeter).
Another nice perk of having an account is that you can save your favorite designs [lien vers la section FAQ ‘Membership’ > ‘Where can I find the designs I “liked” while browsing the gallery?’] from the common gallery by liking them, and keep in your account ideas for your next projects.
Recommended needles and threads
Pour que les finitions de votre projet soient parfaites, il est important de bien choisir la bonne aiguille de machine à coudre ! Chaque matière doit être cousu avec une aiguille de la bonne taille : Plus le tissu est léger, plus il faudra utiliser une aiguille fine pour ne pas casser les fibres et ne pas laisser des trous visibles. A l'inverse, plus le tissu est épais comme le jeans, plus il vaudra mieux choisir une aiguille épaisse pour éviter les risques qu’elle se casse.
La taille d’une aiguille est indiquée par deux numéros : 70/10, 80/12, 90/14…
Le premier correspond à la notation européenne. Les aiguilles sont numérotées de 60 à 110. Il indique le diamètre du corps de l’aiguille exprimé en 100ème de millimètre. Une aiguille de 90 fait 90/100 de millimètres.
Le second indique la taille dans le système américain (sur une échelle arbitraire). Plus ces nombres sont élevés, plus l’aiguille est épaisse.
Crêpe de soie 60,65
Lorsque vous devez coudre plus de 2 épaisseurs, augmentez le numéro.
abric Oz./Sq.Yd. Grams/Sq Mtr. Thread Tex Sizes Needle Sizes
Ex-Light 2 – 4 oz. 68 – 136gr. Tex 16, 18, 21, 24 60, 65
Light 4 – 6 oz. 136 – 204gr. Tex 24, 27, 30 70, 75
Medium 6 – 8 oz 204 – 272gr. Tex 30, 35, 40 80, 90, 100
Med. Heavy 8 – 10 oz. 272 – 339gr. Tex 40, 45, 50, 60 100, 110
Heavy 10 – 12 oz 339 – 407gr. Tex 60, 80, 90, 105 120, 140
Ex-Heavy 12 – 14oz 407 – 475gr. Tex 105, 120, 135 + 140, 160
Can other members see my profile?
Can I contact other members?
How to add a design to my favorites list?
To add a design to your favorite list, you need to click on the heart on the upper right corner of the design. The heart turns white, meaning it has been added to your favorites in your profile.
Can I share the designs in the gallery on the social media?
Yes. To share a design on your social media, you can use the share button on the upper left corner of the design you would like to share and select the social media of your choice.
How can I stay updated about Happy Sunday’s news?
You can subscribe to our newsletter on our website to receive an e-mail when something new and exciting happens but also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
What is Happy Mag?
We created a place where we can share a little bit of us with our customers. We wanted to be able to tell the Happy Family about everything new happening for Happy Sunday but also share our tips or creations! Just a great way for people to get a glance inside the Happy Team and their work!